Welcome to our brand new at-home testing program.
With our new at-home testing kits, you'll be able to take your own samples in the comfort and safety of your home, then send them to our facilities for testing. No need to come in for sample collection or consultation!
Once we process your samples, your results will automatically be delivered to your Healthvana account. If you test positive for an STD, one of our healthcare professionals will call and advise you on next steps. In many cases, we can send you treatment by mail.
It's that easy!
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment, go to www.healthvana.com/ahf
- Appointments can be made 2 weeks to 24 hours in advance.
- Local appointments only.
- Out of State requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Once you schedule an appointment, one of our counselors will call you for a consultation
- Please allow a 15-minute window before or after your scheduled appointment time to be contacted.
- To verify your identity, you may be asked to show your ID (for video calls), or answer security questions (for phone calls)
- Virtual consultations and at-home testing are intended for routine testing only.
How to Take Samples
Instructional Video - Urine Sample
Instructional Video - Throat Sample
Instructional Video - Rectal Sample
Take & Drop-Off Instructions
- Don’t forget, your specimens MUST be dropped off the same day that they are collected.
- When dropping off, show the lab technician the Test Order form included in your kit.
- If blood work was ordered for you, the lab technician will draw your blood.
- Make sure the entire testing panel was completed as you requested.
- Drop off your specimens at your original clinic location OR you will be instructed to drop specimens off at a LabCorp facility.
- If you are asked to drop off specimens at a LabCorp facility, click here. (https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments).
- Under “Locate Me’, enter your zip code.
- Under “Select Service” click on “Routine Labwork.”
- Appointments are highly recommended, but not required.
- Your results will automatically be delivered to your Healthvana account.
- If you test positive for an STD, one of our healthcare professionals will call and advise you on next steps.